Covid19 - New Guidelines From July 4th
Guidelines we politely ask of you :
1) If you’re feeling unwell please call at least 2 hours before to cancel your appointment or go back onto your booking via the website or NEARCUT app to cancel.
2) please arrive on time for your appointment and wait outside for assistance.
3) please come alone to your appointment unless you’re booking is for a primary and under or you’re a carer. We politely ask in this case that only one adult to attend with them, but you must stay within the 2 meter distance from the barber whilst we’re doing the service provided. The waiting area will be available for you.
4) please avoid (if possible) attending your appointment with belongings e.g. Coats, hats, hoodies, bags. If you attend with mobile phones, keys, and other small items these must stay on your person at all time.
5) sanitise your hands on arrival. This will be available on the reception desk.
6) all clients will be given a Covid 19 questionnaire that will need to be completed and signed before we can carry out the service they require.
7) you must arrive at the time of the appointment you booked in for and no later. You have the option of;
- arriving with just washed, damp hair
- we will wash your hair in your appointment time
This will only take place if you’ve booked the correct service. If you’re unsure you must contact us no later than 2 hours before your appointment as we may have to reschedule.
All barbers will be wearing face shields throughout your appointment and gloves when necessary. Juniors will be wearing face masks throughout the day. All stations, chairs, equipment, and surfaces will be cleaned, sterialised and wiped down after every service. Door handles, waiting area, toilets and reception will be cleaned throughout the day. If you are a high-risk client and have any questions the Juniors will be available for calls from when we open on Saturday 4th July.
We will have, as we’ve always had complementary beers, tea and coffee but will be in disposable cups. If you choose to bring refreshments for your child, these must be taken away with you and any beer bottles and cups to be taken away at the end of your appointment.
Face masks do not need to be worn by clients. We will have some available if you’d prefer to wear one and can purchase from reception for £1.
We politely ask that our clients do not park outside the shop for the foreseeable. This space outside will be used for clients awaiting assistance on arrival and needs to be available and a safe area to ensure no risk to individuals and other businesses.
- Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough?
- Do you have a high temperature?
-Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
If any client has any of these symptoms, however mild, they should stay home and reschedule.
Failure to comply with the requirements asked above will unfortunately result in cancellations and a full payment of the cancelled service will need to be paid by the client before a reschedule is made.
Thank you, Miss Barbette